Dogs Baptism Ceremony


If you are a Roman Catholic and a dog owner that wants your dog to be baptized by a priest, that can happen. Here in the Philippines dog baptism is a dog event that happens yearly in relation with St. Francis of Assisi feast day. Some dogs are in their baptismal attire while others wear only their coat.


Forgot to tell you, the baptism ceremony is not just for dogs but for other animals as well.

It was held last Oct. 4 and unfortunately I haven't had the chance to have my dogs baptized because of typhoon Ondoy that recently hit our country. I just watched the said dog event in the news. Maybe next year I will register my dogs early to make sure they will be in the list to be baptized.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi i want my dog to be baptized, can u give me all the details about it? thank you so much.