costumes for dogs do’s and don’ts and Simple Dog Safety Tips this Halloween for a fun trick and treat.
- Costumes not too low or hang that might tip your dog.
- Choose dog costumes appropriate for your dog size and temperament. The costume must fit well your dog body: not too tight and not too loose.
- Fabric is very important for your dog costumes. Cotton made costumes are the best choice for all dog type. Other fabric is warm in the body and might bring discomfort for your dog.
- Beaded costumes are not appropriate for a dog as it is might be swallowed and choking might happen.
- Above all your dog should be comfortable in his costume and that the costumes will not hamper his field of vision. You never know what might happen in the dark with all the ghouls in the streets.
Enjoy and have a safe happy Halloween trick or treat from Its All About Dogs!