My dog and his family

Our family dog named Jonas gave birth to a four healthy pups. One of them is my saving grace and my inspiration in making this blog. I named one of Jonas male pups Pino from my favorite character Pinocchio. At first I’m not so found of him but rather in another Jonas pups which is given to one of my cousin. It was in Pino’s third month that I became attached to him and since then my love for him is like the love of a mother to her offspring. He is like my baby, sounds funny but that what I guess most pet owner feels toward their beloved pets. My baby Pino is more than two years old and in good shape. Pino is more than a pet; he is part of our family.



Pino's mate I.C is pure white and a mix breed just like Pino. We didn’t expect I.C to be in our family. She is given to us by one of our relatives for some reason. We accept I.C because we don’t want her to be in danger if given to other people. I.C is now more than 1 years old and has three pups with Pino.



Chuckie, Santi and Bungy a.k.a Wisps are Pino and I.C’s offspring. Santi and Wisps are both female and Chuckie is the unijo hijo. March 3, 2009 is the date that we are given these three cute pups and our family became bigger. With some certain circumstances we have to find Wisps and Santi a home while Chuckie stays with us. Before we gave Santi and Wisps, I make sure that they have a nice home with good owners and that they are well cared. Santi have her name that we gave her while Bungy turned Wisps because her new owner wants to name her. That’s not a problem for me as long as she is in good hands.



The day that Bungy is given to her new owner, me and my sister decides to take photos the three of them. After that, I have to travel Bungy for almost an hour in her new home and owner. I almost cried when I gave Bungy to her new owner.

8 comments:

Guru said...

Your dogs looks very nice .. This is a very nice and different kind of blog I have ever seen ... keep it up...!

Karen Chayne said...

These 3 puppies are so cute! What is this kind of breed of dogs? Poor Bungy... I just hope he is in good hands with his new owner.

Shery32 said...

Wow, I love dogs :D they are so cute

Unknown said...

they're very lovely...i love them...

silvergirl said...

they are lovely:) wish i can have that one too.. but im allergic of the hair...

Jeffrey said...

You have such nice dog. I also wanted to have dog next month but I am still thinking what is the best dog for me..Nice blog.

Vasavi Sreekakulam said...

its nice to see post on dogs..and u have a lovely dog too

arcanegirl said...

hello kayeshayne, thanks for reading my blog. anyway there are mix breed with terrier blood. bungy is in good hands :)