Full Grown Dog or a Cute Little Puppy

For me I will definitely choose a cute little puppy. Who can resist those cute faces? But I’m not the one deciding but you. I already have a handful of dogs to take care.

In my case I had my first dog which is Pino since he is born. He is my mother’s dog offspring so naturally I don’t have to decide between an adult dog and a puppy because mom gave me a puppy and it does surely hurt my budget.

To help you decide, here are some things to watch out for. Hope it will help clear things regarding this matter.

Full grown dogs are less maintenance. They only need one or two meal per day. They don’t need monthly check up but that depends on your veterinarian advice and your dog health. Hassle free if you got an adult dog well trained but if not then you’re in big trouble.

While having a puppy is really fulfilling because of their cuteness, their needs will cost you a fortune. Puppies need to have regular check up and lots of vaccinations. They are also glutton creatures with more than three meals a day. If you have an extra budget I suggest that you go for a puppy. At least you can train and raise your pup as you preferred.

Well maybe you are now having second thoughts on what to have, just take into consideration your money and time. You will surely have an answer.

1 comment:

Jack said...

dog puppies care
This is the first time I’ve read about this. I keep learning new things everyday!